Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PSA

Me And Stinkface broke up.

They saying writing makes it real. Its been real for me for 2 weeks. Its taken me days to write this post just because I didn't even know how to start, proceed, or finish. I love him more than anything but we have had issues on and off years. I don't owe you an explanation, but since you read this why not?

Long story short, I became fed up to the point where I was numb. I have no emotions. I think people are waiting for me to have a break down or something, but I don't see it coming. I am unhappy we put so much time an effort into this relationship and the only thing we ended up with was cold blood (me) and a broken heart (him)

I say cold blood because he called me cold-blooded. It hit me kind of hard, but I realized that in my emotionless state, maybe he was right. I am a crier, I am emotional, I am a worrier. I have been none of these things in this break up. I don't know if its denial, or if I am so fed up the warmth has be drained from me. Whatever the case may be, this is the end result.

So this is my PSA. We are broken up. No wedding, no relationship, and as of right now, no regret.

Like I said before I love that man with everything I possessed. I also said love wasn't enough. I needed compromise, reliability, effort, appreciation, and those things were lacking. We both compromised on a lot but these things I need to live, and unfortunately, he didn't understand.

Now he is supposed to be moving to FL and we both are starting new lives. I hope he finds happiness because I really intend to on my end. Maybe one day we will find ourselves back in each others life, but that's God's will.

Stinkface, if you are reading this by chance, you know I love you, and probably forever will. As someone said, I just wish we could of made each other happy, simultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment